Terms & Conditions
1) Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
2) All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.
3) In the event an item is found to be damaged, it is your decision whether to either refuse delivery so it can be returned to us, or sign for as “damaged” and notify us of the damage within 48 hours.
4) Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers' acceptance of these Terms.
5) Title of goods shall remain expressly ours until paid for in full.
6) Warranty is usually effective from the date of invoice.
7) Any faults that become apparent after fitting must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them.
8) We always aim to dispatch items quoted as being Next Working Day delivery on the day payment is processed, subject to the order being placed before our deadline. We cannot however be held responsible for goods not delivered on this basis by a 3rd party courier.
9) Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss & fitting/ labour charges.
10) Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
11) All engines & gearboxes will usually be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customers' responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. It is strongly recommended that a new timing belt be fitted to any engines we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician.
12) “Exchange Unit” means that you pay a lower price for the part we supply, in return for you part-exchanging your existing, corresponding item. A refundable surcharge may be required at point of sale.
1) It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund.
2) Please note that to avoid the “trial & error” method of repair, ECU’s & electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them.
3) Refunds may take up to 5-days to appear on your statement from the date on which they were auctioned. The method of refund will typically be the same as that used to pay (credit card payments cannot normally be refunded via cheque or cash for example).
4) Customer is to pay carriage on any parts returned, unless an alternative arrangement has been expressly agreed by ourselves.
5) We need to have received all relevant parts (whether correct, incorrect or faulty) back at our premises for inspection before we can make the appropriate decision to either replace or refund.
6) It is the customers’ responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
7) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in as near to the same condition in which they were supplied as possible.
8) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge/ restocking fee, be only eligible for a credit note or be refused altogether. In circumstances where the order is no longer needed due to change of plan (intended or none intended) refund are not eligible.
9) Multiple orders which contain one or more incorrect items will be offered a replacement or refund for the incorrect items only – not the whole order.